Thursday, January 6, 2011

My First Step - Create my VA email accounts

I have my personal email account on gmail, but to make it more organized, I decided to create two new email accounts: 1 from gmail and 1 from yahoo mail.

Why do I have to do this? Simply because I want to label myself as VAlorinda (Virtual Assistant Lorinda) and these accounts will be used when communicating with my future employers.

So here they are:
valorinda@yahoo.com for yahoo messenger

valorinda@gmail.com for gtalk and va services. This will be my main email in doing online services

im a fan of skype! i am valorinda on skype.

I even created a facebook page for my services. Haha! Am I an addict or what! But really I did! Thought of it as a "Like Page" for my future satisfied bosses online. Also of course for my friends and colleagues who supports me with what I am doing right now. Heres the screen shot:
Like it please!
I am so excited about this VA thingy. I am really looking forward to serving and writing and promoting online. I am a super mommy, a powerful mommy and I can be the best virtual assistant ever! Hah!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us. Virtual Assistant provides administrative, technical and other business specialized services, which is the work from their home office and use the internet, phone, fax, email, mail and other technology to communicate with their clients quickly and easily....

    Ecommerce Outsource

    ReplyDelete