Monday, January 10, 2011

How to Install Skype


In becoming a virtual assistant, communication is very important between the service provider and its client or should I say between the employer and the employee. Since being a virtual assistant requires a massive online communication, I decided to prepare a presentation on How to install "Skype" I am a fan of skype since I started to learn how to use it. Video Calling feature is so cool and on top of that is the ability to call on landlines and mobile phones anywhere in the world.


I am valorinda in skype and this is my tutorial on how to install skype on your desktop properly. I am using Google Chrome here as my browser so if you are using different browser, interface may vary.
How to Install Skype                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment